Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam.
Last Date: 15/10/2019.
Online applications are invited from intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the constitutions of India and ordinarily resident of Assam for filling up of the vacancies as indicated below under the Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam, Uzanbazar, Guwahati-1 in the following scale of Pay plus other allowances under Rules:
Name of post: Junior Assistant
No of posts: 8 [UR- 4, OBC/MOBC- 1, ST(P)- 1, ST(H)-1, EWS- 1], Reservation for women – 2 Reservation for Persons with Disabilities – Nil
Pay: 14,000/- to 60,500/-, Grade Pay 6200/-
– The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more Man 38 years of age as on 01.01.2019.
– The upper age limit is relaxable by five (5) years for ST/SC candidates and is relaxable by three (3) years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
– The upper age limit for Persons with Disabilities is relaxable by 10 years (irrespective of caste).
– The upper age limit for Ex-Servicemen is relaxable by 2 years.
1. The candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent by the Government.
2. The candidate must possess a minimum of 12 (twelve) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application from any recognized/ registered institute.
3. The candidate must possess computer skills for handling data and text on a computer. The meanie should have proficiency in MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and Email, including typing skin both in English and Assamese.
Application Fee: No application fee is required.
How to apply: Candidates are required to apply online (only) by visiting the website https://womenandchildren.assam.gov.in with effect from 10.30 AM of 25th September 2019 to 11.59 PM of 15th October 2019.
Advertisement Details: Pl check here.
Apply Online: Click Here.